Contact-Free Roofing Services in Maryland
Here at Maryland’s Best Remodeling, we’re working hard to keep your family safe while we work on your home. When our team comes to your property to work in your roof, we’re taking the necessary precautions to maintain public health including:
- Providing roofing estimates virtually using email, phone calls, and virtual appointments.
- We use satellite technology to measure your roof and then provide this information electronically.
- Our roofing work is all zero contact on request.
- Our staff employs CDC-approved social distancing techniques when we do meet with you in person.
Interior Services with Safety in Mind
Even when we come in to work on the interior of your home, we’re prepared to get the job done without putting your family at risk. Along with our dedication to great service and quality craftsmanship, we want to make sure you feel safe when you choose Maryland’s Best Remodeling. Here’s how we keep you safe when you call on us for interior services:
- Virtual appointments for interior consultations where you can use your phone or computer to walk us through your project ideas.
- We use separation barriers to seal off the rooms and spaces we’re working on to keep you safe from more than just dust.
- All of our interior remodeling workers use PPE equipment including masks and gloves to minimize contact.
To learn more about how we’re working to keep you safe while we work on your home, contact us today!
We’re also available for safety-focused in-person appointments upon request. We’re here to make sure you’re comfortable when you partner with Maryland’s Best Remodeling.